Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Appropiate sound files for animation
From: John Bastin
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 04:16:19 GMT

Hi:

Am relatively new to Flash and working on a project dealing with Emile
Durkheim and anomic suicide (believe it or not). It will eventually be
online, but before that can happen, I'm going to need an appopriate
sound file/loop to really set it off. Without doing too much research in
the area, is there anybody out there who can offer up some suggestions,
or even forward me a sound file that might do the trick?

Thanks in advance.

And I'll post to the list when the thing finally makes it to the Web...

-jb.