Subject: RE: FLASH: FLASH : getting a bit confused !
From: Ben Deroo
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:44:47 GMT

Hi Adam,
Thank you for your information. I guess it isn't black or white, but
different shades of gray. The solution therefore lies only within
experience, I guess with enough practice things become clearer.

The machine I use is fairly powerfull ( amd k6-2 350 64SDram ) but I must
make things that can be seen by users with weaker processors. I'll do my
very best .

Ben