Subject: Re: FLASH: Six Steps to MIME (OT)
From: Teri
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:00:05 GMT

John
December was not kind to me but your six step program made me laugh so hard
that I had tears in my eyes (especially since I, too, had a problem with the
MIME and spent an hour trying to convince them that there was a problem long
distance). Thank you for a good laugh and I intend to hang this up on my
wall! Now all you need is some Flash animation that we can show the next
poor ISP administrator who doesn't know what a MIME is....