Subject: Re: Branden Hall. FLASH: A solution to zipped files on Mac's!
From: Jake
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:11:57 GMT

To Branden,

Thanks for the advice, I'm taking a look now.

I've just got the basics together but I'm having real problems with my html
layout programe. I'm currently using Claris Homepage 3.0 to do my basic
layouts but it's really limited - is there any thing thats better or would
you advise knuckling down and learning html code?

Thanks alot

Jake

Work:jakeatwestonestudios [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk
Home: jakeatdial [dot] pipex [dot] com