Subject: Re: FLASH: US freelance charges
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:54:31 GMT

>Thanks Rosalind for sending the US Freelance Flash programmer charges
but
>$150 per hour is a little high, isn't it ?
>Creating an intro, menu, etc. takes several hours.
>I think $150 per hour is high.
>What the others on this list think about it ?
>What if someone asks you to create an intro (with music) and a menu
>of 5 sections, for example.
>
>I want to hear you opinion.

Personally I think it's a little high, but OTOH I've been doing FLASH
for three years and I've found I can generally acomplish in about an
hour what a user of 5-6months can get done in a day. So if they were
getting paid $50/hr And I'm charging $150/hr, I can stil SAVE a company
$250 by getting the same thing done in less time, but at a higher rate.

-Adam