Subject: FLASH: IE4 Mac detection
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:27:58 GMT

I made a test page using Aftershock's default scheme (Shockwave and GIF).
It was tested on :
NN3 - PC - OK
NC4 - PC - OK
IE3 - PC - OK
IE4 - PC - OK
IE5 - PC - OK
NC4 - Mac - OK
IE4 - Mac - Here's the trouble.
Even with the plugin installed, the Mac IE401 browser shows the GIF, not the
Flash.
Any ideas why?
If someone can check, my URL is :
http://www.blueorange.com.br/sig/sig.html