Subject: FLASH: New Site Please Look
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:05:46 GMT

Hi folks, I have been playing around trying to get more and more comfy with Flash and I have created a "Dummy Site". It's not real, it was just created to help me get more familiar with some of the tools I have recently learnewd how to use. Anyway, please take a look and rip me apart. I truly want as much honest feedback as possible. It never hurts to hear what other artists think about your stuff.

The bottom left button takes you to an area where there is a button to another site. This is definitely under construction but you may look if you want to, it's just pictures I've taken at a 49er game and some nature photo's I've taken over the holidays up in the snow where few Jeeps have gone before.

Thanks in advance..
Rusty

Http://www.geocities.com/soho/cafe/8484