Subject: RE: FLASH: New Site Please Look
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:35:00 GMT

Hi Rusty...

I liked the clean look and feel of the site...I liked that a lot. I think
you could probably add quite a bit of fun to the site, but I'm not one to
judge as my site for my business is VERY static and boring, but serves its
purpose to "strangers" (95% of my business are referrals and a lot aren't
even listed on my site--http://www.zaxcoms.com if anyone's interested in
being bored).

Sorry if I turned this into an add for me. Regardless, with what you've
already done with this, you can have a lot more fun and keep yourself going
with it. I don't think I'd be as prone to confining yourself to that box as
you are, but it's a nice touch, indeed.

The only other comment, and this is really just a sidebar, is that I,
personally, would be hard pressed to do business with a "web" company that
is hosted on an obscure URL with a service provider that forces the popups
and the little embossing. But, this isn't meant as a slam...just me being
overly-constructive me. Guess I felt I should participate for a pleasant
change in the New Year.

Again, I really do like what you've done with it so far and am anxious to
see the next iteration.

Russ

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology