Subject: Re: Learing HTML (was: Branden Hall. FLASH: A solution to zipped files on Mac's!)
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:29:29 GMT

>I've found that Dreamweaver is a fine WYSIWYG editor that keeps the
added "glorp" to a minimum. And it's being used by a lot of serious Web
developers. But Angel is right, I always seem to find myself in Notepad
(for us PC users).

I use N++ alot as well. But for more in depth Design work I find that
Homesite is one of the best Text based HTML editors out there,
especially when combined with Cold Fusion Studio.

-Adam