Subject: RE: Learing HTML (was: Branden Hall. FLASH: A solution to zipped files on Mac's!)
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:40:44 GMT

Kept my mouth shut long enough...actually, Pam Andrews kinda rang my bell...

I actually hard-coded HTML up until March of 1998, and while that may be a
bit on the extremist side, I can tell you honestly that when it comes down
to the brass tacks when a WYSIWYG editor won't cooperate or won't lock
something down "just so", I'm the guy that gets the call to dive into the
code and figure it out.

I will thank the HTML God's that I was "silly" enough to stay code-worthy
for so long...

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302