Subject: Re: FLASH: FS Command to maximise browser flash window
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:30:23 GMT

Hi all,

If you use FullScreen or any of the other FSCommands ment for the Stand
alone player or Projector you may have problems.
1) Any FSCommand inside of Flash will cause Netscape 4+ to stop and get
Java if it isn't already running.
2) The use of of the Standalone/Projector commands has been found to be
the cause of failures of Flash movies. Test throughly if you are going
to use one of these Standalone/Projector FSCommands in browsers where
they were not necessarily meant to be used!!!!!