Subject: Re: FLASH: FS Command to maximise browser flash window
From: Markki Piho
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 12:17:36 GMT

>http://www.getawaytrailers.com/flash3/
>
>...and click on full screen.
>
>Phil.

Hi Phil,

I don't know what technique this site uses but this can be done by opening a
new window without toolbars, address-line etc. and adding to script
'fullscreen=yes'

As far as I know this is error-free only at PC NN3/IE4 or better so as a
first step you have to detect visitor's browser (anybody correct me if that
works at IE3 or Mac too).

Markki Piho
markkiatwebelle [dot] ee