Subject: FLASH: Re: Flash: RealFlash
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 05:28:51 GMT

>I love what you did. But nothing seems to happen when I click on listen. Is
>it because it's not finished yet?

Frank,
You are correct, it is not finished. I apologize for not saying so.
Thanks for the comment though. I am thinking it might be "real" cool, no
pun inteded, if the flashed interface itself were lodged in a "real" player
itself. I have no idea if this would be big project or not. Was wondering
if anyone has worked with something similar yet.

~Daniel