Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Business Question
From: PatisSoda
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:37:57 GMT

Hi, I'm fairly new to list. I've mostly just being watching what's been going
on, and testing out what you guys post. I don't know too much about the legal
aspects of starting a business, but I can recommend a good book for all, not
just people wanting to start a business. It's called:

Dale Carnegies's Lifetime Plan For Success
How to Win Friends & Influence People
How to Stop Worrying & Start Living

It's by Dale Carnegie, written in the 1940's, but everything still applies.
He tells you exactly what you have to do to make people feel good, and to go
your way of thinking. It was only about $12.00. A must have if you want to
learn how to deal with people.

Thanks for your time,

Pat Lombardo
Public-Space