Subject: Re: ( V�ronique ) FLASH: FS commands
From: Chris Burke
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:43:30 GMT

Here are two pages with FS Command info. I haven't checked to see if they
have a complete list, but should be helpful anyway. Make sure you get the
entire url for the second page- NN didn't let me paste it all in at once.

http://www.erols.com/dlivesay/FSCommand.html

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/how/subjects/scriptingwithflash/scriptin
gwithflash04.html