Subject: FLASH: HELP A NEWBIE PLEASE
From: THEDEATH77
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:15:01 GMT

ok i just got flash 3 days ago, have been to eveery site on the web, and am
still a whole lot lost ;)
i can make a pointless movie with cool graphics, and i can do basic
animations but heres where im lost how do i incorperate these things into a
complete flash based web site i have seen some beautiful intros and interfaces
for the web done in flash and cant quite figure out how to do a complete
screen anmimation with the buttons and button objects and make it look right,
can anyone suggest a good helpsite as ive said before i have visited many in
the past few days , i.e. flashzone,flashlite,manos,flashcentral, macromedia,
but i guess my questions are to basic for even tutorials......
How do i make my background back???by adding a new layer nad making it
black??(STOP LAUGHING);)
Anyone know any good books for BEGINNERS that can help me incorporeate the
basic stuff i know into a fully interactive websight?/?
Also if you know of any Web based archives of .fls, source or online learnin
chats please send...
This is my first day recieving this newletter and the first thing ive noticed
is there are no apparent egos and everyone is helpfull so please dont shun me
cause im a newbie
Thanx
Death AKA Larry