Subject: Re: FLASH: Help with the wishlist
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:40:48 GMT

Well Eric, Ive sent a few to MM already . . .
but one comes to mind in light of your email you sent.

1. The parent movies should not continue downloading whats further in the
time line until the children movies loaded with Load Movie frames are
completely loaded. Or at least there should be a box to check for a
choice!

2. How about when you copy a keyframe from one layer to another it doesnt
rename the layer to what the previous keyframed layer was called.

3. How about the ability to merge down layers like in Adobe Photoshop.
This might require another useful feature: the abilty to key more than one
audio event on a single layer and keyframe.

4. It can never be said enough that the Audio side needs to be further
developed. Being an audio producer/engineer for the last ten years I know
that the perfect timing of audio events is not only a definite possibilty
but a must! The abilty to have audio on a seperate timeline with very
syncable capabilities with one event ending triggering another beginning
seemlessly, is a must! Take Adobe Premier for example. I have said this
before, but I feel Macromedia should get in bed with a company like Cakewalk
or Cubase and bring an element of unprecedented audio to Flash! Also, the
ability to embed Real Audio and other formats such as MP3 etc would be a
tremendous plus. As per the above, MM is said to have great need to improve
upon their interface and useabilty. If this is the case then it would
behoove them to improve upon the audio sequnecing interfaces named above
integrate it into Flash and create a truly great piece of audio/visual
developing software for the web!

Thats enough for now . . ill think of more later Im sure =)

~Daniel