Subject: Re: FLASH: How to blur an object?
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:58:37 GMT

This might give you an idea how to blur things with vector objects. Though
you can create overlayed lines of different thicknesses to simulate
blurring, it's really helpful to have a a function like the Contour
function of CorelDRAW to create solid objects that can then be filled,
instead.

http://www.canfieldstudios.com/flash3/neontext/index.html

at the above URL.