Subject: Re: FLASH: check Flash site
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:51:51 GMT

>I've been working on my site for a long time and tried a different
>approach. Its filled with a lot of animations. I placed one part of
>it on the net it is just one flash movie.
>
>The URL is:
>
>www.schaik.net

Wow, what's there is really cool ... awsome drawing style you have ... and
sense of animation ... did you do it all in Flash?

Not sure what's going on with your html - there's a couple things which are
answered at the MM site ... look for "Why is my movie dinkey in Internet
Explorer" and "Can I put Shockwave in a table?" ...