Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: site check
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:02:35 GMT

At 09:38 PM 1/14/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello:
>The following is my first attempt at Flash...I plan to add to the movie,
>with a piece of text flying in and some rollover buttons. Am I on the right
>track?
>

>http://www.vtnek.com/svlogotest/

hi Tim.

Yes, I had the same idea when I looked at the Scenes of Vermont site.

you will need to get your web server administrator to set the MIME type for
flash. Meanwhile, please warn the list members when you post here that
MIME is not set -- it ahs a tendancy to give erratic viewing results and to
crash browsers.

For info on setting the MIME type, go to
http://www.FlashCentral.com/Tech/Server/index.htm.

Marc Hoffman