Subject: FLASH: preloading
From: joost van Schaik
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:59:19 GMT

Hi all,
thanks for reacting on my site and for the all the critics.
It keeps me going on an on.. and on monday or sunday there will be
a whole lot more on:

www.schaik.net

I have a question about preloading.
Now i have three seperate movies, i know that you can preload frames
in the same movie, but is it also possible to preload my second movie
while viewing the first one?

I use the syntax when frame is loaded, but i cant find when movie is
loaded. Or do I need a syntax like when fram is loaded of movie x?

Can anyone tell me how it works.

Thanks,

Joost van Schaik
Studio van Schaik