Subject: Re: FLASH: schaik site check please
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:14:00 GMT

Nice site and very well draw. One or two very minor things. In the text
in your intro, "maby" is spelled maybe, and in one instance you use
"there company" when it should have been "their company". Also I was
wondering why the star field in the background does not go all the way
to the bottom of the Flash movie stage?

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too