Subject: Re: FLASH: new site
From: joost van Schaik
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:27:07 GMT

This site is way to big to download in one time. Why don't they
use streaming when they have the possibility? I do not think that
everyone has as much patience as i have. I think a lot of people
will not see this site because they will be bored while waiting
and will abort the loading sequence. That's a shame.

Joost van Schaik