Subject: Re: FLASH: Whats THE MACS PROBLEM???
From: Steve Couture
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:21:44 GMT

>The codebase value is incorrect, and there is no NOEMBED container, plus
>you're missing the TYPE designation in the EMBED container.

OK.... But here the code seem to work if the user have flash installed......
Before this page on the site there is a configuration page that help the
user to install the plugin... When the MACS users returns to the game (as
the PC users) the game start correctly... But it crash after some move on
the maze.... In the case of berny, I think its more the "INSTABILYTY" of the
Netscape on MACOS vs the javascript.. Is this possible??? HO!! But I see..
I havent post the correct URL.... The problem where not on the intro but
directly on the game.. SORRY :( See it at:
http://www.track.cle.net/Berny/labyrinthe.htm

BUT in ARCANE, there is others problems... Here it could be the code.. But I
think that in some case Its a Nestacape problem on MACOS... Some users
report me that when they try to enter on the first episode, they have a OUT
OF MEMORY error box... And netscape crash... Is there problems on MACNS with
bigs flash files???