Subject: Re: FLASH: dreamweaver/shockwave
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:47:33 GMT

Sorry if this has been answered already -- I'm way behind on my reading and am
just now wading through the list.

I presume you mean "do I need Aftershock"? And the answer is definitively
"yes"
and "no". :)

There are somethings that Dreamweaver will not do that Aftershock will do,
but,
on the other hand, if you don't need those things, it may be simpler in
Dreamweaver.