Subject: RE: FLASH: attain
From: Eric J. Wittman
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:00:13 GMT

Phillip Kinnison writes:

>> Does anyone know what attain is. I have seen some documentation on it but
not really indepth enough to describe it to me.

Phil, the Attain products are a part of our web-based learning agenda at
Macromedia. There is actually a series of products that help educators,
corporations and other entities quickly design, integrate and track web
based training courses into their internet, intranet, or extranet sites.

For more information, check out:
http://www.macromedia.com/learning

Cordially,
Eric J. Wittman