Subject: Re: FLASH: selecting across frames??
From: Susie Hinchliffe
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:47:46 GMT

hi jamie
if it's a movie clip probably the easiest thing to do is drop it into a new
symbol...
i suspect not however!
alternatively turn on edit multiple frames - the box next to onion skinning,
yeah?
drag the little markers so they cover all 140 of your frames
select all
then drag 'em
dont' be surprised if it's a bit slow...i think it might find that number
slightly daunting!

susie