Subject: Re: FLASH: selecting across frames??
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:56:28 GMT

Yes, you can do this, in ten steps:

1. Make sure all your layers are neither locked nor hidden (including Mask
layers).

2. Put the timeline on frame 1.

3. Click on the Edit Multiple Frames button, third from the left above the
layer names.

4. Two little arrows -- edit range indicators -- appear on the timeline
pointing inward from both sides of the timeline slide indicator -- move the
right one all the way to the end of the timeline (you'll need to scroll
horizontally using the scroll bar if your timeline doesn't all fit on the
screen).

5. If you didn't follow step number two, move the left arrow to the very
beginning of the timeline.

6. Select all (Ctrl+A).

7. Either drag or use the Inspector (Ctrl+I) to relocate all the objects as
needed.

8. Deselect all (Ctrl+Shift+A).

9. Turn off the Edit Multiple Frames button.

10. Re-Lock, re-Hide, and reset to Masks any layers that were that way before.