Subject: RE: FLASH: NEED COMMENTS URGENTLY! http://www.mdgnews.com/flashtest
From: Chris Jester (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 01:02:36 GMT

Arlen,
Here is what I came up with. I was the one who helped you before and a lot
has changed.

First screen needs a logo or something. Maybe a little .swf to test if
people have the shockwave installed.

Then after the little box opens where the movie loads into you need to embed
that into a full size page. It's hard to keep navigating in this little box.

Then some buttons didn't work
Portfolio - Graphic Design - interface design
Portfolio - Strategic Marketing - all 3
Portfolio - Web Multimedia - Digital Brochures
Portfolio - Web Multimedia - Screen Savers
Portfolio - Web Multimedia - Touch Screen Kiosk

On the bottom - Contact us
On the bottom - Job Opportunities

Other than that you have great pictures and layout. I like it a lot!!! I
hope this helped.

Jester
Windows NT server IE 5.0 Also tested on Windows 98 IE 4.01
Can't test speed I am on a fast LAN connection