Subject: Re: FLASH: Quark
From: John Dowdell
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 01:34:45 GMT

At 2:32 PM 1/27/99, Cameron Hickey wrote:
> Any one have experience taking a presentation laid out in Quark over
> to flash? What would be the best (quickest/easiest) way? Dragging the
> layers of text over, or exporting .eps files?

I'd imagine it would be looking at the pages in XPress, and then making
them fresh in Flash.

If there's a particularly complex piece of art then you may want to bring
over the original .AI-style files and clean them up, but generally, ports
are easiest when you use the source material as the basis of design in the
new media, rather than when each byte of the template is translated and
cleaned.

jd

Offlist email risks capture by the spam filters! I may not see your