Subject: FLASH: aftershock
From: Edmund E.T.H. Chiu
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 01:46:44 GMT

Hi
I need help on using aftershock.
after i add the shockwave file, i add the html file.
What elements should the html file have? I use Dreamweaver for html prog.

I get this message when I add the html file
Error: Aftershock comment not found.
tia
Ed

www.deakin.edu.au/~ethc/
frozenathyp [dot] com [dot] au
Just a vancancy. Love don't live here anymore.