Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash loading problems (begging on my knees now) OT
From: Chris Jester (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:59:33 GMT

All I am stating is that I do not want to lose my job. If this site was on
television in the US it would be rated R. I don't care who the president is
doing I like my job. I don't mind art or what ever you want to call it just
make a note in the future that the site contains some nudity. I will then
take it home and critique it.

Thanks,
Jester