Subject: Re: FLASH: Hello! :o)
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:09:08 GMT

Yes there is a way. You need not make another separate symbol. Just deploy the
button symbol in the keyframe where it is to appear as a graphic, double-click
on it, and in the Definitions tab, change it from Button to Graphic, then
change to Single Frame, and specify "1" (for the up state of the button).