Subject: FLASH: White borders in netscape?
From: joost van Schaik
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:41:43 GMT

I think i have a simple question for you all,
but i can't figure it out myself.

I get these nasty white borders in Netscape when you click on the
screen. Last week it was all ok but i did some remodelling on
my intro on my site and now they popped up.

I have a html page with a flash movie that is surrounded
by four jpg files. One on top, one on the left one right and
one beneath.

Look for yourself and click in the screen.
http://www.schaik.net

Can anyone help me with this?
And is this also a problem with IE?

--
Greetings,

Joost van Schaik
Studio van Schaik
http://www.schaik.net
schaikateuronet [dot] nl (mailto:schaikateuronet [dot] nl)