Subject: Re: FLASH: site for check . . MIME is set . . . <wink>
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:59:32 GMT

Thanx Larry.
It is a bit dark I agree. I dont know that we have time to change it at
this point but I will keep this in mind. I was wondering what your
processor speed was though? We have from a 150 to a 450 and most work was
done on a 300, all of which (wth exception of the 150) do really well. I am
thinking there could be more elements involved in flash rendering like video
cards and motherboard bus speeds and everything!?

Thanx again . .
~daniel