Subject: RE: FLASH: OT Post
From: Fabienne Hadkova
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:30:23 GMT

Hello Eric

I use both (privately) and I think that StarOffice takes a little time to
get used to, so that the people working in your office would have a couple
things to learn, but in the long run, I find it a lot better than MSOffice.
I use MS though for email and Internet, StarOffice seems to be quite slow
for these functions, it could just be that I have not configured it right.
But since you can just download it, why don't you do it and play around with
it for a while. The only drawback is that the database provided with it is
not comparable to Access, if you really need a database (but I have not
upgraded for a year now, so I don't know how it looks nowadays)

Fabienne