Subject: 4 or 5?
From: Brian
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:41:14 -0000

I have a client complaining about how poorly the Flash site I designed for
him works in Netscape Navigator 4.7 and Opera 5.02:

http://www.novalight.net

There is one problem now with neither Netscape nor Opera recognizing the
existence of the FLASH player on the system (it's fine with MS IE). The
opening .SWF starburst animation and the .SWF animation on the LINKS page do
not display on those browsers. Plus, the site doesn't seem to scale in NN.

Any ideas? Would upgrading the site to Flash 5 help any of this?
Seemike I've heard all this before... ;-)

-Brian Matthews
http://www.stonetrek.com