Subject: QuickTime embedded in Flash....?
From: King McCarthy
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:07:13 -0000

Is there a way to play a QuickTime movie within Flash? I don't want to
import a sequence of frames and turn it into a Flash movie, just have a
QuickTime window and controls within the Flash movie itself, rather than an
external file (though I may have a link to the external player). Seems like
I've seen this. I know I can do it in html.

I have looked around, but not found any articles on this.

Thanks,

King