Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: 4 or 5?
From: Thorvald Neumann
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:56:16 -0000

Hejsan!

Saturday, January 27, 2001, 15:29, Brian wrote:
> The other problem was with neither Netscape nor Opera recognizing the
> existence of the FLASH player on the system.

Must be a problem on the user's side. I am running Opera 5.02 as my
standard browser on my system and your site works fine, it even scales
right.

And a *real* web developer should be able to get his work viewable in
most browsers... ;) and not only in MSIE as one listmember
suggested...

Best regards,

Thorvald Neumann

--