Subject: set .scroll text field without buttons?
From: Catherine Kunicki
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:38:59 -0000

Hi.

I am trying to make a continually scrolling text field. when it reaches its
maximum extent I want it to start over again.

All of the examples I see using textfield.scroll involve the use of buttons.

I have been trying to set the scroll with a two frame loop which tells the
field to move up but nothing is happening.

I wonder if I am just misunderstanding how this is supposed to work. Anybody
got a suggestion?

catherine