Subject: Masked images to cycle
From: King McCarthy
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:35:39 -0000

Flasher smarties,

I have a movie clip that has a mask with 3 images under the mask. They are
stacked one on top of each other, revealing only the top image. The image
fades over 60 frames. I need to be able to show different images (of the
three) in that mask. Rather than duplicating the movie clip with a
different image in each mask and making the file bigger, is there a way to
just cycle the images?

It looks like this:

I want the movie clip to play using image1 the first time, then image2 the
second, image3 third, then back to image1. I hope I am making sense.

Thanks for any insight here....

King