Subject: Variable setting help
From: Ezra Schwartz
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:11:12 -0000

I'm having a problem figuring something out which maybe someone could help
me with. From a Movie Clip I'm trying to set a variable on the main stage,
where the variable name is put together by an expression, and the Movie
Clip's _x and _y possitions are used. I found that to set a variable like
this with an expression on the main stage you first need to Tell Target
_level0 then set the variable, but this won't work in this case because I no
longer have access to the _x and _y of the movie clip, unless I name the
instance which is impossible in this case. I hope I have made my problem
clear and that someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Ezra