Subject: Re: Where Can You Find Swiffer
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:48:43 +0100

What swiffer does is allow you to open a protected swf file from your
cache or from anywhere else. What you get when you open a file with
swiffer is a one layer file with the images on the stage. No actions, no
layers, no movie clips really, and a library of numbered symbols (no
names)of anything that was created as a symbol in the original movie.
It's good for recovering artwork but not much else.If the artwork was
complex it can be a real help recovering it. I lost a fla file a while
ago and had to reconstruct the whole thing. Swiffer was a real help with
a fairly graphics intensive file.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too