Subject: Re: beta test of The Fortune Teller
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:58:52 +0100

At 09:24 PM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all
> Please test my new Flash Fortune Teller. It's almost done except for
>the background music and anything that turns up broken from testing. The
>URL is:
>http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

I loved the graphics -- the fortune teller is great, the overall look is
just right,
including the typeface and the "shield" type border for the details on
either side.

I thought the credits were a bit clunky (too large) and wondered why you
inverted
the title/graphic for the credits (compared to the instructions). I'd be
inclined to
keep the two sides symmetrical, since it's nearly symmetrical now.

The exit button was non-functional.

The answers weren't exactly universal, but it was fun. I wonder if you can
get
the answers to show up inside the crystal ball, or maybe to morph out of
it. It would
increase file size, but you could create them on a curved path in
Illustrator or some
similar program and have them glow inside the ball or scale from within it
to an arc
hovering above it.

Good work!