Subject: Re: beta test of The Fortune Teller
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:13:52 +0100

Thanks Marc for the detailed observations. Good points and I will see
what I can do about them.
I tried to get the answers inside the crystal ball but the size
limitation put a crimp in the length of the answers. Curved paths for
the answers would mean that the answers could not be type and therefore
would not be easily editable. I plan to change the answers or add to
them so that presents a problem. I like the idea of the answers fading
in. So I'll look into implementing that.
Exit button is not connected as the movie is not linked up yet.
Now, if I can just get some really odd and spooky looped music for the
background, I'll be really happy.
Thanks again.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too