Subject: Re: beta test of The Fortune Teller
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:07:37 +0100

     http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Hi Dorian,            The fortune teller told me:I'll -eventually-meet-a tall dark stranger-a blue one-with flying clams!
Just as I suspected! that explains all those dreams I've been having-
I just hope they come up with a cure for flying clams by then!

Great work,I really like the drawing style on the fortune teller and the text
across the top looks very mysterious.

Craig Ferrante
meanrabbit.com