Subject: Re: << 3D Compatibility >>
From: Raj
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:41:23 +0100

>From my experiments with 3dMax and trying to import dxf's into FLASH3 I have
come to the conclusion that FLASH supports 2D dxf's only.

People get confused with the dxf format because its not too widely known
that there are different flavors of dxf. What FLASH3 supports is a 2D Dxf
format.

I think this will take help people undestand the issue of 3D and Flash3 .

I think the best way is the bitmap route .. well until & unless MM comes
with better 3D Support in FLASH 4 !!!!!!!

Cheers
Raj
rajatclayduck [dot] com