Subject: Re: 3D objects in FLash
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:24:09 +0100

Carrie Dailey wrote:

> >Everyones "oooowin and awwwin" because its the first time its
> >been used in FLash.

> I really don't recall anyone saying it's the first time this was done in
> Flash. Gee, let somebody bring up ANY site for discussion and someone else
> gets their feelings hurt. Can't we all just....<gulp>...get alooong?

Hiya Carrie,

Who me? Who are you talking about? Whos getting their feelings hurt?

I personally was replying that because Matinee is probably the first site that
has successfully
created some cool 3D looking buttons with vector, thats its that reason that
theres been so much
response for 3D techniques on the list.

I believe I was the one who in the beginning brought up the subject(not the
Matinee thread)
on how to export from MAX into FLash weeks ago.

We have been experimenting with the use of creating interfaces and animations
in MAX
and using them in Flash months ago. We actually created our sites(UC) interface
with MAX and
then used it for tonal and lightning studies in FLash.

Evidently you got your threads mixed up.

-DG-