Subject: Re: My personal site, Version 2.0 beta 1
From: Malouin Designer Graphique
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:29:37 +0100

>Hi everyone,
>
>My shocked personal website:
>http://members.tripod.com/~andy_lim/
>It's still under constant re-development though.
>Comments and criticism welcome.
>
>Andy Lim

Andy,

I'll take this occasion to salute your beautiful work,
and let you all know that I'm new to this list.

Andy, your work is really finetuned, lean and clean.
Just like in music... we need these spaces (silences)
where we can have a breath. Here's a good
Flash/HTML equilibrium.

I'm know entering a work blitz, where I have to
study: Flash, Flash Generator and all these new horizons
that are emerging. Hope to complete my studies and the redesign
of my 1st generation' site, before the September rush knocks
at the door.

Keep good work...

Yves