Subject: Re: My personal site, Version 2.0 beta 1
From: Bruce Petersen
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 17:45:28 +0100

Hi Andy,

Nice Site!

One comment/request...in you portfolio section tell
the user how large the brochure is...so that they
have expectation as to how long to wait, or on you
know the progress of the load.

When you open the new window in IE4 the loading
progress information is lost so I didn't know if the
connection had got screwed up or if the movie was
really long.

Great Work!!! I especially liked the Aikido Section.

Bruce Petersen

phone: (612) 502-0256 leave message.
email: brucep3atix [dot] netcom [dot] com